Safety is our number one priority. That is why we make sure you are well fitted before to go to your activity. Here is a list of what you should wear and what you need to bring with you (non-exhaustive list):
Closed in sport shoes with laces
As mountain shoes, trainers, running shoes
There are always opportunities for swimming, in the sea as in the rivers
To get to the agency and then access to activity site
Towel, sunscreen, sunglasses, cap
For full-day activities
Comfortable clothing suited to the activity
We recommend not wearing short shorts or having an exposed midriff.
1,5 litre of water minimum per person
For the deposit of the equipment
Backpack for 2 persons max.
For via ferrata and giant zip lines courses, mountain e-biking and hiking
In case of
Charging station for electric car
A charging station for electric cars is available on the agency parking (paying service).
On this last point, we are very demanding: City shoes or Adidas Stan Smith, Converses type shoes, wetsuit boot, slip on, slippers or river sandals, shoes with 1 single scratch, unclosed shoes, tennis shoes, etc. are not shoes adapted for the practice of our activities. This requirement is, essentiel, to guarantee your safety (in particular good ankle support, a sole limiting the risk of slipping). At in Terra Corsa, a poorly-shod customer does not engage any activity. A shoes rental service is available if you do not have a suitable pair of sports shoes.
- Allow cars to pass if it is difficult for you to drive on mountain roads
- Park your car before taking pictures of landscapes
- Do not leave valuables in plain view
In the villages
- Respect the Corsican lifestyle
- Drive slowly and do not honk
- Wear appropriate clothing (no swimsuit or shirtless)
In the natural places
- Respect and protect the environment
- Stay away from free animals and do not feed them (pigs, donkeys, cows, goats, dogs…)
- Be prepared to take any rubbish and recycling with you when you leave
- Do not pick the flora. Some plant varieties are endemic and protected, some of them are also irritant.
- Use eco-friendly sunscreen if you swim in the rivers
- Dogs are note allowed by and in the river in Asco valley (city ordinance)
- Wild camping is forbidden in Corsica